The following list of local businesses are still open for business during lockdown. From delivery services to online classes there’s loads going on and lots of great wasy to help support your local businesses.
- Baby Sensory East Fife – Baby Sensory @Home classes start next week from 1st April. For new customers who would like to join in please email Lindsay: email@example.com
- Baby Sensory West Fife – Baby Sensory @Home classes start next week from 1st April. For new customers who would like to join in please email Sam: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello Baby @Home -massage, reflexology and baby yoga classes will start online shortly. Again please email to sign up.
- Doodle and Splat – Sharing weekly craft activity ideas to make at home on their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/doodleandsplat
- Inspire Theatre Workshops – ONLINE DRAMA, DANCE AND SINGING CLASSES (and Fitness & Dance for adults!) from child development company, Inspire Theatre Workshops Ltd, NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK!
- Jo Jingles – ❤️💛Join Jo, Jingling from the comfort and safety of your home. ❤️💛
Although Jo Jingles are no longer able to run their ‘real’ classes they are going to be bringing you a new term of Jo Jingles classes online. This will be at a reduced rate and there will be weekly live sessions, pre-recorded videos and much more.
To find out more please drop them a private message or email email@example.com
If you haven’t joined them before then new Jinglers are very welcome, and if you’ve jingled with them in the past they’d love to have you back!
They hope to entertain your children and support you through the weeks and months ahead.
- Mighty Little Acorns – Orchard Toys, puzzles and games available to order
- Mini Proffessors – Mini Professors @Home starts on 1st April and only £3.75 per class. Kids encouraged to prepare some items in advance to take part in experiments and interact.
- Mix Up Theatre – TaskmasterMixUp mini-challenges being set weekly on thier Facebook page, lots of imaginative of fun to be had! PLUS live online workshops happening too. Please visit their facebook page for full details.
- On Fife Libraries – Did you know that with your FREE library membership you can borrow up to 3 eBooks, 3 eAudiobooks and as many free digital magazines as you want from their collection at any one time and there are titles for teens and junior readers as well as adults, so there is sure to be something for the whole family to enjoy. BORROW ONLINE
- Rising Stars Youth Theatre – ONLINE Theatre Classes are available for both existing students and new starts. Every Friday : 4-5pm for ages 3 – 7 | 7-8pm for ages 8 – 15Interact, have fun and socialise online.
You’ll be able to see other class members through your web cam if you have oneCOST: Rising Stars know that money will be hard to come by for all of us – these are very uncertain times. So they are running these classes for JUST £2.50 per household per class.
- Scottish Fisheries Museum – As the Scottish Fisheries Museum is now closed, the current Sea Change exhibition is now available online at https://www.scotfishmuseum.
org/sea-change.phpThere are plenty of activities available to explore the theme of ‘Sea Change’, including; Funtastic Fish art and craft activities, fishing boat games, a sea change jigsaw, as well as useful information on marine wildlife, sustainable fish recipes and podcasts on the current situations facing our seas.
- The Therapy Room – The current 4 week block of baby Reflexology classes began on Wednesday 1st April. These classes are being held over zoom. Learn simple Reflexology techniques to help teething, coughs and colds, strengthen immune system and aid relaxation and sleep.
Contact The Therapy Room to book your place on the next course.
- Wild Planet Explorers – Daily biology and conservation quizes on Facebook for FREE. Encouraging online interaction and future biologists to create jounals of their learnings. Fantastic for nature lovers. Zoom sessions of lessons now available too.
- With Carly – A selection of online courses, both group and individual. Check Facebook for full event information. Fantastic meditation classes for adults and children to help you deal with these uncertain times.