Who does your daughter want to be when she grows up?
Whether she already has a clear idea, or if she is still looking to find out, we’ll be there to support both of you on the journey.
When your daughter becomes a Rainbow, Brownie, Guide, Ranger or member of The Senior Section she will join a group of girls her own age and will be led by our carefully trained and dedicated volunteers. Whatever inspires your daughter, whatever her passions and interests, Girlguiding offers her the chance to develop her potential, make friends and have fun.
For example, through regular group meetings or at special events and trips she might:
- conquer her fears on the abseil tower
- gain a leadership qualification
- try out new games and sports
- attend her first ever sleepover
- support other girls to learn about body confidence
- campaign for the rights of girls all over the world
- put up her first tent
- go canoeing
- go on an international adventure
- learn skills that will boost her CV
- do a music performance
- try her hand at car maintenance
- or go to her first ever festival, our girls-only event Wellies and Wristbands.
Girlguiding is unique
We offer a safe, welcoming girl-only space for girls and young women to try new things, help other people and discover their passions and talents. All while having fun with a group of ready-made friends!
We’re dedicated to girls leading the way – they choose activities, challenges and events that inspire them, and our volunteers support them to make it happen. Because girls shape and lead everything we do, we know that we’re offering the best opportunities and experiences for girls today.
Guiding is also excellent value for money and we have a range of support available to enable all girls – regardless of ability or financial circumstance – to get involved with guiding.