I run regular baby massage classes (IAIM trained) in Crossgates. Underfloor heating ensures that babies are at the correct temperature and there is a relaxing atmosphere for both Mums and babies. Age range is between 6 weeks to a year old. Classes run in 5 week blocks and dates and timings can be found on my website. Bottle of organic oil and handouts are provided and I always end the class with a wee cuppa and some home baking 😊 Private, off-street parking is available and ground floor room allows for easy access.
Over the 5 weeks you will learn all the techniques used which are beneficial
- Helping your baby to feel securely attached
- Helping your baby to feel more loved, valued and respected
- Reduced crying and emotional distress
- Increased levels of relaxation and longer sleep
- Development of body awareness and co-ordination
- Relief from wind, colic, constipation and teething discomfort.
Benefits for Mum/Parent/Carer
- Feeling closer to your baby
- Gaining a deeper understanding of your baby’s behaviour, crying and body language
- Providing an enjoyable opportunity to spend one-to-one time with your baby
- Feeling the relaxing effects of giving your baby a massage
- Increased confidence in your ability to care for and nurture your baby
- Learning a life-long parenting skill.
I, personally, have used baby massage on both my girls and definitely vouch for the benefits.
Please check out my website www.withcarly.com which gives all details and feel free to pass on to any new mums.
I also offer HypnoMothering and HypnoBirthing – details of these are also on my website.